Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Fatigue or illness?
I've been getting on the order of six hours of sleep a night lately, because frankly, I'm a moron. I can't force myself to get to sleep even though I know I should. I'd just rather be doing stuff...watching TV/movies, playing poker, messing around on the computer, etc. So I've become a little tired.
Yesterday I felt dizzy at work and it was hard to focus, so I went home. Not that I have that much to do, but I still always feel bad leaving work when I'm not feeling well. I felt better later in the afternoon, so I finished up my work from home.
Today I came to work but my stomach is on fire. It could be the "high quality" Domino's pizza I ate last night, but I don't know. Also, I usually have my resolution on 1600x1200 at work, but I had to lower it because it is kinda blurry this morning.
So the question is: am I sick or just sleep-deprived? I dunno. Either way I need to get more sleep. So the next time you see me online at 2 or 3 in the morning, make sure you tell me that you are going to throw poison darts at my big toe if I don't go to sleep. Just don't follow up. Or I'd have to hurt you.
Yesterday I felt dizzy at work and it was hard to focus, so I went home. Not that I have that much to do, but I still always feel bad leaving work when I'm not feeling well. I felt better later in the afternoon, so I finished up my work from home.
Today I came to work but my stomach is on fire. It could be the "high quality" Domino's pizza I ate last night, but I don't know. Also, I usually have my resolution on 1600x1200 at work, but I had to lower it because it is kinda blurry this morning.
So the question is: am I sick or just sleep-deprived? I dunno. Either way I need to get more sleep. So the next time you see me online at 2 or 3 in the morning, make sure you tell me that you are going to throw poison darts at my big toe if I don't go to sleep. Just don't follow up. Or I'd have to hurt you.
Comments:
Post a Comment