Wednesday, October 27, 2004
By Request... Poop
(Note to Kuoj...stop reading now)
One of my grad year roommates and I had a great relationship. We would say the word "poop" whenever we could. We'd walk down the hallway..."POOP!" We'd be walking down the street..."POOP!" I came close to drawing the line when she started yelling it from the bathroom, but nah.
One day it got us in trouble though. We were on the T and just chatting when I suddenly felt the urge to..."POOP!" A little girl next to me burst out crying and huddled in her mother's bosom. The mother glared at me and said, "Did you HAVE to point out her accident?"
I thought about switching to "FECES," as most kids wouldn't understand that, but it doesn't have...the...same...ring... Okay, that was a picture I didn't want to imagine.
Time to cleanse myself! "PEEPEE!"
Current mental age: 18 months
(Note from the author: You get what you ask for)
(Second note to Kuoj: I TOLD you not to read this!)
One of my grad year roommates and I had a great relationship. We would say the word "poop" whenever we could. We'd walk down the hallway..."POOP!" We'd be walking down the street..."POOP!" I came close to drawing the line when she started yelling it from the bathroom, but nah.
One day it got us in trouble though. We were on the T and just chatting when I suddenly felt the urge to..."POOP!" A little girl next to me burst out crying and huddled in her mother's bosom. The mother glared at me and said, "Did you HAVE to point out her accident?"
I thought about switching to "FECES," as most kids wouldn't understand that, but it doesn't have...the...same...ring... Okay, that was a picture I didn't want to imagine.
Time to cleanse myself! "PEEPEE!"
Current mental age: 18 months
(Note from the author: You get what you ask for)
(Second note to Kuoj: I TOLD you not to read this!)
Comments:
man, i feel so sorry for that little girl. you probably gave her some psychological trauma that'll make it hard for her to poop at all.
-k
Post a Comment
-k
